Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mornings.

My alarm clock ruins them.
It sucks.
It always just wakes me up [sometimes] by going
BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!
And so I hit the alarm button,
"but hey its the  morning!" thinks my alarm clock, "Lets just make it impossible to turn off!"
So there I am, half asleep, trying to turn off the stupid thing, and everybody is yelling at me because its annoying them.
'You know what?!? YOU try and turn it off. see how that ends.'
[those are my thoughts]
As a last resort, i just stuff a pillow on top of it, nearly silencing it, Then I  wake up an hour later, Running an hour late.
A day in the life. More like just a morning.
After school, I get to come home to a kitchen that Only my mother and I care about.
It being clean that is.
So I clean it, then again 3 hours later.
In between that time frame, I do Homework, or TV, laptop ect. I have to deal with my brother, My sisters antics, and my dad who thinks hes the funniest man in the world....
basically, that would be a normal day, and I haven't even scratched the surface of my school day...
don't get me started...
-OhMyLife...


1 comment: