Monday, January 16, 2012

Downton Abbey

okay..
this is the weirdest show i think i have possibly ever seen. I tried to watch one episode, and I got a headache later because I ca only take so much British accent in one sitting.
I am probably confusing you, so I, [[Being the kid soul that I am]] Will explain it to you.
So basically, there is this castle which is the home to all the kings, queens, and such. From what I can tell, there are many plots between characters, each with their own problem. but there is no really over all plot there.
ANYWAYS
They sort of focus on the servants of the castle, like the cooks, maids ect.
Again.
I have only seen one episode, So if i have the entire thing wrong, please tell me.[although, 99% of you have never seen the show before...]
My opinion?
Its a weird show.
-MeJudgeingAway

1 comment: