Friday, February 24, 2012

Just another dentist visit . . .

our trip begins with getting up at 6AM, leaving at 6:20, (looking SMASHING, by the way) and driving for two hours to get to toledo.
now, you're probably wondering,
'why is she driving for two hours for a stupid dentist appointment?'
well, the answer is this. My uncle is my dentist , and my aunt is my orthodontist. (yes, they are married.)
So we get this big discount on our braces and such.
ANYWAYS,
we get to the office at like 9, our appointment at 9:30.
I got in the dentist chair at around 11:30.
what did i do in the 2 hour gap?
absolutely nothing. i watched my sister get her top braces off, but that was about it. I fell asleep like, twice in the waiting room, and I only had my ipod to keep me company.
AAANNNDDD,
as if it couldent get any worse, i didnt even have my headphones. so i could only pplaay the crappy games on my ipod.
well, at the end I got a frosty, so not all bad.
:)
-SweatPantsAndAMessyBun

No comments:

Post a Comment