Saturday, February 11, 2012

cleaning? no , more like treasure hunting :)

while i was cleaning my room, I found many things that i haven't seen in a while, and i decided that i would share them with you:)
- Change (in the piggy bank it goes...)
- book light
- My sperrys (that i lost over a year ago...)
- my kneepads (along with my bag, ribbons and a couple pairs of spandex...)
- Nintendo DS (i freaked out over that one)
- knitting book (dont ask..)
- Knitting needles, yarn and a little hooky thing.
- menchies gift card
- a bunch of earrings and jewelry
- duct tape:D
- lots of clothes that i never knew existed (probably abbys...)
- Those kid clip things where you plug in a little clip then it plays a little bit of  disney song:)
you probably have no idea what those are... oh well.
-FeelingLikeAPirateWithAllThisTreasure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment