Sunday, March 11, 2012

hey guys . . .

i know i haven't posted in a while, and im sorry.  To be honest, i kind of forgot too.
(:
As you may know, my birthday was on friday, and it was awesome. Thanks to those who facebooked me, texted or even called me!
So for my birthday, i went to the movies with my friends. (we saw The Lorax) and then they slept over. so  much fun.
Early on saturday, we left to go to marion for petes Destination Imagination competition. which was an hour away. and being at the competition was about my whole day.
we got home at around 11. and i was really tired, but i couldn't seem to fall asleep. it was very distressful.
and on today i watched the buckeye game. ruined my day.
ehh, OH! and dont forget to set you're clocks or whatever. (an hour ahead)
-SorryForTheDelay..

No comments:

Post a Comment